Monday, April 9, 2007

WELCOME TO THESE ARE THE BREAKS

so, i'm starting this blog b/c omg I'm out of money, and I need free things to entertain myself with. In fact I have 25$ a week to spend for the rest of the month of april. I thought it would make me feel better to document the experience. And if you haven't heard the song "The Breaks" by Kurtis Blow you should. Because stepping on the breaks is a new theme for my blog and my life. Stay tuned to see what I don't buy next
Peace



Look! in my former life I lounged on the couch naked and drunk in the middle of the afternoon--not the poster-child for the worker's party or for economically productive. Good times! PS Sorry no nips, but you get the idea

3 comments:

Sally and Rebecca said...

I hate this blog. This blog makes me feel so angry. This blog is ruining my life.

Sally and Rebecca said...

ok. I don't hate the blog anymore. but could you please put the $ sign before the numbers? It is making me feel anxious.

Sally and Rebecca said...

THIS IS INAPPROPRIATE.