Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Wedding preview

So I'm going to Woodstock, Vermont this weekend for the wedding of very good friends Mike Barry and Kate (Who i'll probably have to now call Kate Barry). Here is the dress I'm going to wear:


http://www.bcbg.com/product/index.jsp?productId=3069205&cp=2769162.2768985&view=all&clickid=cat_leftnav_txt&parentPage=family





(I got a better price!)


I'm not loving the syling. I think it needs more color, so i'll be wearing these shoes


They are very tall and hard to walk in but I'll do my best not to fall down.

The jewelery will be a pearl necklace with matching earings and I will decorate with bright lipstick to match the shoes.

Another thing I'll change about the styling is that bitchface the model is wearing. Not my style. Unless you spill something on my dress--then you may get shot the bitchface

These are some of the things I spent my money on this month. That's like a $250 outfit, but looking hot at a wedding--priceless. I think it's money well spent. Thanks Dr. Schopler!

No comments: